Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Henry is 7 Months!

The months are just flying by here in the Moore household... I feel like I just did Henry's 6 month old post! 
7 months seems so much older than 6 months for some reason- our little chubs is really growing.. and FAST. 


He is just the happiest lil guy... so much fun to be around.  We seriously feel so blessed to have such a happy, easy baby.  I love his sweet personality and cuddly demeanor. 

Henry is still a solid sleeper and EATER- he has loved every new solid food he's tried and we are up to 3 meals/day.  He is still on a bottle strike, but we're making it work.  Hopefully he'll learn to drink from a straw in a couple months and can take some milk that way.

His upper body is getting stronger and is sitting up better & longer.  I don't expect him to crawl anytime soon- and I'm totally okay with that. ;)  No teeth either- I think we have slow crawlers & teethers in this family. 

Henry still loves his big brother and watches his every move.  It'll be so fun when they can play together! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
We love you Sweet Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment