Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"One Time Cheese, Mama"

Something we've found that we say to Charlie often is:  "One more" and "One time". 
For example, "One more" when he asks for another snack.
And "One time", when he wants to play a game or something instead of taking a bath. 

Well, being the cute 2 yr old that he is, he often confuses the two.

Now when he asks for some fruit snacks, he sticks one finger out and says, "I want snacks, Mama. One time!" 

It is no surprise to anyone that knows me that I take a lot of pictures.  A lot. 
The poor child always sees the black camera in his face and gets tired of hearing me beg him to look and smile. 

Lately, trying to get him to look at the camera for a picture goes something like this:

Charlie, can you look at Mama and say 'Cheese'?

"ONE time Cheese, Mama!"

"Cheese!"
 Thanks, Charlie!  I like your Cheese! 

"CHEEEEEESE!!!!"

This is where he gets carried away & he gets really 'Cheesy'.  We have a lot of his Cheese face.

And when I was hoping for a cute picture of the boys with their Aunt Emma:

Charlie, please smile and say 'Cheese' with Aunt Emma!  

"One time Cheese, Mama!"

"ONE time!"

 Okay Charlie, ONE time!  Go!

"CHEEEEEEEESE!" 

{I love how Henry is just chillin'... completely oblivious to the whole thing.  I gave up trying to get them both to look AND smile at the camera a long time ago.} 

Charlie, say 'Cheese' and show Mama your airplane you made!

Once again:
"One time Cheese, Mama!  ONE time!"
"Cheese!" 

You can't say they don't pick up things from you! 

1 comment: