Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Life via iPhone, Part II

It's been since July since I posted pictures of our life via the beloved iPhone camera.  Here are some more candid glimpses into our everyday happenings since then!

Henry and Papa at Uncle Nate's Bball tournament

Bebe giving Charlie a foot massage. HA!

Charlie showing off one of his many masterpieces

"I give Baby Henny a kiss!"

Craft time is exhausting!

You know you wanna squeeze him!

Charlie was helping his Grammy organize her jewelry!

Charlie & Uncle Q in Dallas

NEW Mom Car!

At his 1st movie this summer-Cars 2! His eyes never left the big screen.

"Look, Honey!  Our new car can comfortably fit FOUR kids!" ;-)

Charlie & his girlfriend Ali on a frozen yogurt date.

Henry- always happy!

My child napping on the kitchen floor.

Sweet Henry loves his baths

I have no words.

I took this wanting to remember exactly how peaceful he looked.  His mouth is so tiny!

"Look, Mama! I get Baby Henny's milk!"

Surprising Grammy at her office on her Birthday!

We found Charlie passed out under his horse 2 hours after we put him to bed.  Lil stinker must have snuck out!

Brotherly Love.
Like how they're almost the same size? 2 years apart, everyone!

I LOVE THIS BABY!

2nd movie- LION KING in 3D!

I think he was having a flashback from 2 years ago.

Henry borrowing his buddy Hayes' cool Jumperoo!

Henry's 1st Astros game!  He didn't even care they got slaughtered!

The face we get to see when he wakes up from naps. 
Sweet baby still loves being swaddled even though he's busting out of his Miracle Blanket.

L-O-V-E

Baby MumMums!

It actually rained!  So we had to play in it, of course.

Our big boy has outgrown his swing. 

Haircut! Cutting off some of the unruly curls :(

Sweet boy wanted to sleep with me when Daddy was out of town.

Home Depot trip!
Sometimes you have to get creative to fit everything.

Love that we have all of these random, every day moments captured.  Life is never boring with these two buddies!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, these pictures crack me up! We find Jackson is some funny places in the middle of the night too:) And I love your new car, we're looking at the same for the future too!

    ReplyDelete