Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Is anyone still there?

Hi. 
Remember me? 
The girl who vowed to post once a week, at minimum?  Boy that didn't last long.
So 2 weeks have gone by and my pictures and stories are piling up!  I'll catch you up, I promise. 
It's been a busy 2 weeks!  We just got back from visiting my Dad & family up in Hereford, TX for the 4th of July.  We had a GREAT time.  I have plenty of pictures to post soon! 

I've also been busy working on building up a future potential mini-business.  I'm SO excited about it!  Some of you already know what I'm talking about... but I'll reveal it to everyone very soon! 

Thanks to everyone for the sweet words about the blog.  I had no idea so many people were reading it!  I'll pretend it's because we're fascinating people, but I know that it's just because my Charlie is irresistable.  :) 

Speaking of, here's a Charlie pic to hold you over until I can finish my other posts. 

I picked this picture for 2 reasons: 
1.  PROOF that my child does have hair.  Can you see it???  People don't seem to believe me, but it's there!
2.  PROOF that my child does look like me sometimes.  Like in this picture.  Can anyone back me up here?  Mama?  Anyone? 

Does anyone wanna guess what he's putting in his mouth here?  You know it's something that he shouldn't with that look!

Hope everyone is having a great week! Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog keep up the hard work, it is SO wroth it to look back on! I cant wait to hear about the mini business, anything to do with cameras?

    ReplyDelete