Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Little Bit of Dirt & A Whole Lot of Cute

Ever since Trey built our beautiful patio we have been spending a lot of time out there.  Charlie wants to be outside all the time & loves to 'help' us.  The other day I was planting some pretty flowers in pots and he thought that was super cool. 

There's always something to read!
Stop with the pictures already, Mama!
No!  Never. 

 He loves to get dirty & I think little boys should be allowed to get dirty- clothes & all! 
So that's what he did. 
I'm gonna plant my own flowers.





One thing I love most about my little boy is his expressive personality.  If I shoot 2 minutes worth of pictures I could get a variety of expressions.  Here's just an example...

I love this happy face.  I think this one is my favorite.  

Now this one is pretty cute.  This has to be my favorite.

haha!  Wait.. this is just too funny.  This is my favorite.

Grrr.  Adorable.  Favorite.

But look at this face?  How can this one not be my favorite?

Alright.  New favorite. 

3 comments:

  1. Love all the faces but the dirty feet close up is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh-when can I meet this little guy and see these expressions for myself? But I think my favorite picture out of all of them is the second one, with him and Trey sitting together. Just melts my heart seeing a daddy and his baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog gets cuter every day! I miss that sweet Charlie boy.

    ReplyDelete