Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Father's Day! (A bit late)

"Let me tell you a secret about a father's love,
A secret that my daddy said was just between us."

He said, "Daddies don't just love their children every now and then.

It's a love without end, amen.  It's a love without end, amen."

We started celebrating Trey's 2nd Father's Day by having a very special Father's Day breakfast at home.  We made delicious blueberry pancakes using fresh blueberries that we picked the day before at Moorhead's Blueberry Farm!  (Pics & Blog to follow)
Then we headed out to Katy to share the day with some other great fathers in our lives- Bob & Papaw!  Most of the day was spent in the pool.  Charlie likes to stick to his ledge.. he's still not too sure about floating in the deep stuff. 

We bought him this swimsuit with a built-in floaty thing.. It was too big.  And I think he was embarrassed of looking like Leonardo the Ninja Turtle. 
Look at that cute hiney! 

Don't look at me Uncle Pooter.  This is humiliating.


Maybe it'll fit better next summer. 

Meet Mr. Pete.  This is the coolest weenie dog you'll ever meet.  He was found living in Montrose and is now a permanent resident at my parent's home. 

He loves to swim! 
Charlie's learned to blow bubbles!

And that he can stop the water fountain with his hands. 

He loves it! 



Daaaaaad! 

Walked around the corner and he was looking at himself in the mirror.  Too cute!

Off to discover the neighborhood!

My toddler.  When did he get this big?

3 of the 4 fathers in my life.  My wonderful step-dad Bob, my sweet Papaw, and my hubby.  Charlie & I are very lucky to have them in our lives!

Charlie with his Poppy & Great Papaw.  LOVE this!

And now here's some pictures of Charlie & Trey together on Father's Day.  Thank you for being such an amazing father to our little boy!   
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another picture slideshow by Smilebox
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: My Daddy & Me

1 comment:

  1. Master Splinter would approve...Great job babe. The dads and sons will atest that we are lucky to have you in our life too. Thanks especially for the special smilebox post.

    ReplyDelete