Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fun Day With Friends

Since my good friend Taryn is on maternity leave from having her precious Madilyn, we are making a point to have weekly play dates.. because we CAN!  I was used to seeing her every day when we worked together.. miss her company so much!  Her Sebastian is almost 2 so falls between Charlie & Henry.. they have a blast together.

We decided to ride the train and have a picnic in Hermann Park since we are having beautiful weather.  I also have been so bad about getting my camera out and taking pictures so I tried to get a few good ones.
Choo choo!  Riding the train is always a big hit with these boys.

BROTHERS.
Charlie's sweet smile!
Handsome Henry- 18 months

 Sebastian and Charlie sharing their lunch with the ducks!

We also had to spend some time playing!  


I'll be sad when she has to return to work from maternity leave, but for now we are having fun meeting up with our babies!  

No comments:

Post a Comment