Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 13, 2011

My New Job!

It is with bittersweet emotion that I can officially say I am no longer Becki Moore, Cytogeneticist...
but now 
Becki Moore, Full-time Wife and Mother of the 2 most precious boys in the Universe!  :) 

Trey & I decided together that the best thing for our family will be for me to quit working full-time and stay home while our boys are small.  Time just flies by too fast, and it seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with Charlie.  

This was a difficult decision NOT because my boys aren't wonderful and precious but because I really liked my job.  It was challenging, interesting, family-friendly, and I worked with an amazing group of people.  I already miss them like crazy.  I'm definitely going to miss seeing their faces every day.

Last week I was able to say 'See you Later' to everyone- they gave me a very sweet goodbye luncheon. 

Here are some pics with my favorite GENE TEAM... my second family. 



I would be lying if I said I won't miss looking at chromosomes all day...
Thanks for entertaining me for the last 6 years.  I hope we work together again one day!

Until then....
I'll be staring at these precious babies of mine- all day, every day. 


LOVE YOU GENE TEAM!

3 comments:

  1. Best decision you could ever make. You will have plenty of time to work when they are older. You can never recapture the precious moments once they are gone and you are making a big investment in your future by giving your boys a full-time mommy. Wise decision! Prissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss you! We can still have play dates and birthday parties together :) I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't a bit jealous. The boys are very blessed to have you full time. They're irresistible!! Enjoy every deserved moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! So happy for you! Those boys are going to have the best days with you! :)
    If you ever want to meet up! let me know :)

    ReplyDelete