Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

2 Kids in {Cloth} Diapers!

When I was pregnant with Charlie, my very dear (& smart!) friend Casey introduced me to the world of cloth diapers.  Trey and I were easily convinced and decided to try them out.  We bought a few...tested them out when he was born.. fell in love...then bought more!  We have been hooked ever since. 
Cloth diapers have come a LONG way!  They are awesome.  Charlie's been using the SAME 18 cloth diapers from 6 weeks old to now.  Talk about saving $ on diapers- not to mention saving some space in the landfill.  Yay!

Charlie started out in cloth diapers at 6 weeks old.

So when we got pregnant with Henry we knew we'd need more since we haven't started potty training with Charlie.  (Another post for another day!)  My talented friend Taryn designed her own genius cloth diaper pattern when she was pregnant with her 1st baby, and so I begged her to make some for Henry. 

Here they are and I'M IN LOVE! 


Her diapers are ADORABLE- I love the colors and the cute fabric!  They are also a better design than the Bum Genius diapers that I swear by. 

We started Henry in these as soon as he was big enough. 


Henry trying out his 1st cloth diaper.  Bulky, but Soft!


 I was worried having to keep up with the cleaning involved with TWO kids in cloth would be a headache, but it's really not! 

20 = How many diapers we go through a DAY.  I love saving $.


I love them 100%
They're not for everyone... but if anyone has ever thought of using them I'd urge you to do some research because cloth aren't what they used to be! 

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome yall use cloth diapers, I started using cloth diapers when landon was about 3 weeks old and I LOVE them, they are so much better than disposables. The ones your friend made are adorable, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! I'm so glad we took the cloth route too! I will be asking questions again though whenever #2 comes along. :) ps. I do still need to get your friends info so I can get some from her. love those prints!

    ReplyDelete