Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 20, 2010

6 years of Marriage, 13 Years of Us

Saturday we celebrated our 6th Anniversary together!  6 seems like such a short amount of time to be celebrating since we've now been together for almost half of our lives.  Trey & I met at church camp & started dating 13 years ago-he was a 15-yr old sophomore at Midland High school, and I was a 16-yr old junior at Midland Lee High school. 




 We went to 3 proms together, attended high school football games together even though we went to rival schools, celebrated our high school graduations together, and went off to A&M together in the fall of 2000. 









After graduation we got engaged and moved to Houston to begin our new lives together. 


We got married on December 18, 2004.  Our wedding was perfect and intimate- spent with our family and friends. 




On March 18, 2009 we welcomed our precious son Charlie into the world.  He is our pride and joy!

In April 2011 we will be welcoming our 2nd son, Henry into our family. 

What a wonderful journey the past 13 years has been!
Happy 6th Anniversary to my Hubby- may we always feel as blessed and loved as we do today! 

2 comments:

  1. I just love this post, Becki. You and Trey have experienced so much together and are some of the best examples of a marriage that I've ever come across. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! Those early pics are how I remember Trey from Midland High and before. I think we went all the way from elementary through graduation in the same proximity! It's funny- I also met my husband when I was about a sophomore at MHS. He worked at the YMCA and went to Midland Community College. Funny how some relationships last through SO much! Also strange how little I knew about so many of my classmates! I know that only a handful ever knew about my older man! LOL
    Anyway, very awesome blog- Love the picture tour of your lives. Charlie is too precious and I am sending you guys lots of love and warm thoughts for Henry. I'm not sure what's going on there but I sure hope he does feel better very soon. Very sweet! Tell Trey HI from an old classmate!

    ReplyDelete