Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Molly's Baby Shower!

Thank goodness for good friends.  And mamas.
My sweet mama and friends Becky & Suzie threw us a wonderful baby shower for little Miss Molly!  I am so thankful because while I still have the essential baby items I don't have anything girly or pink!

Me with my amazing, beautiful hostesses! 
I wish I was smart enough to take pictures of the amazing food and decorations they put together.. it was all done up in a purple and teal theme like her nursery!  I did get some pictures of my sweet friends who came to celebrate baby Molly with me... along with the inevitable gift opening pics.





























After the shower Trey came over and brought the boys.  They had fun playing with Raylee!















Henry eating up the attention from Romona & Miss Sally!


So thankful for these special ladies and the huge load of pink laundry I'm about to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment