Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Molly in 3D

We decided to get a 3D ultrasound of Molly since we did it for the boys.  Totally not necessary but so fun to see her little face!

We think she looks like Henry!  I just love her nose and lips and really feel she looks like a girl!  Is that crazy?

Just for fun I made a side-by-side comparison:


Can't wait to see & kiss that little face in person!

Now that we have most of our boxes unpacked, I'm in full nesting mode getting ready for this baby girl!  I have some fun nursery projects planned... excited to get them started!  Here's a little peek at her nursery design:
A few pieces of her bedding!  LOVE all the colors!
She's lucky to have her own bathroom separate from the boys... but it has some awful 1995 wallpaper in there and I had the sudden urge to rip it all off.  It sounded like a great idea until after I already started then realized the wall would need to be textured before painted.  Uhhhhh, what?  Thanks to google I now know how to do that.
Don't know why I didn't get a pic of that awful wallpaper- think emerald green stripes!
Here's a pic of the texturing process.

Not too easy to slap it on there evenly!
And here's a 27 week belly shot while working in her bathroom.  

And just one more thing...
Something so precious that came in the mail-- an impulsive Zulily purchase that I forgot about.
Add caption
This girl will have a darling girly room and wardrobe in no time!

1 comment:

  1. I so almost did Violets nursery with the same bedding! We must think alike:) I would love to see pictures of all your kiddos rooms!

    ReplyDelete