Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Charlie is 2-1/2!

Somehow our Charlie Jack is already 2-1/2. 
Seems like just yesterday Trey and I found out we were pregnant with him, and now he is speeding through his toddler years and is a big brother!  Good thing we've already started saving for college. 

Since he turned 2, Charlie has changed A LOT.  He has grown taller, leaner (much to my dismay) and his hair is outta control adorably curly.  His eyes have changed from blue to green, and he has 2 dimples instead of 1.  I'm certain he's the cutest 2-1/2 year old boy in this world.

In the past few months his vocabulary has grown tremendously- he's pretty much able to say whatever he needs to.. but of course not without Charlie-isms.  Some of our favorites:
"My be right back!"
"I yuv you!"
"You hear dat?"
"I dancin'!"
"I gonna get chu!"
"Supa why!"
"My like it!" or "My don't like it."
"Ima show you sumpthin." 
"I comin'!"
"You're okay Baby Henny"
 
"Mama, I want dat popsicle!" 
"Charlie, you need to ask nice."
"Niiiiiiiiiiice!" 

His interests are also changing- while he still loves anything to do with being outside, and cars, he's also developed a slight obsession with "the ABC's".  (Yay!)  His favorite shows are Word World and Super Why on PBS.  He's constantly playing with his alphabet magnets and asking me to draw certain letters on his magna doodle.  He can recognize all the letters and can tell you that C is for Charlie, D is for Dada, G is for Grammy, M is for Mama, B is for Baby, etc. 

Other things Charlie loves at 2-1/2:
Blocks, Chocolate milk, Helping me cook/bake, Crafts, I Spy books, Anything to do with animals, Applesauce & Yogurt, his Pillowpets & Blankets, iPad games, Fruit Snacks, Trains.


This little boy brings so much happiness into our lives and keeps us on our toes.  It's hard to remember our life without him.  Terrible Twos?  No way. 


Just look at him!

Sweet Boy with letter stickers all over his shirt.  I melt!

Mama & Dada love you Charlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment