Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter Sunday at Home

I'm a little behind on my blogging.. but I have 2 cute boys to hold and love on and refuse to blog when they're both awake!  Eventually I'll catch up :)

We had a lovely Easter Sunday at our house with our family, including a delicious lunch and Charlie's 1st Easter Egg hunt!  Trey's sister Heidi and boyfriend Jeff came in town, along with my grandparents.  We had a full house- it was great! 


My Granny holding and meeting Henry for the 1st time.
Charlie opening up his Easter basket.  Bambi, stickers, candy and bubbles! 
 Aunt Heidi & Uncle Jeff hid the Easter Eggs for Charlie.  It didn't take him long to figure out what to do, and he had a ball!  They hid them for him 3 times before he wore out. 





Blowing bubbles with Aunt Heidi

Henry napping on his Grammy



Uncle Adam holding Henry for the 1st time

Charlie conked out after a fun afternoon!
 We are looking forward to next Easter where we'll have 2 little boys walking around the back yard looking for eggs.  :)  







No comments:

Post a Comment