Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

June- the rest

More random happenings from this month...

When Bebe & Heidi were in town earlier in the month we decided to go to the sandcastle competition in Galveston.  We had a great time until everyone just got too hot.  I don't know why I didn't get any pics of the amazing sandcastles... but I did get one of this lil punkin!
We've been enjoying reconnecting with our friends, The Pagels!  Jack is in between Charlie & Henry's age.. perfect for play dates!
Jack & Henry discovering a play house at Chick-fil-a
I turned 31 this month!  Very thankful for another year of life with my family.  Charlie was excited as always to celebrate a birthday.

Charlie had his first true cleaning at the dentist! He was very cooperative and picked chocolate toothpaste :) He went back there all on his own while Henry and I played in the waiting room.

 We were excited to have Patti visit us for the 1st time in Houston!  She came over and spent an evening with us, bringing the boys a new book!

Our bedtime routine of bath, books and bed is one of my favorite times of the day.  Our boys are so cuddly and precious then.

Henry is our sleeper.  Always has been!  He will nap for hours and will never cry when he wakes up.  You have to keep going back and making sure he's not actually awake, like this...

Since my mom has Fridays off she watches the boys for me while I go to all my prenatal appointments.  They love going to Grammy's house!

The Andersons stopped through Houston while on their trip through Texas & we got to visit with them over a breakfast at Cracker Barrel.  Their twins are a year older than Charlie and Evelyn is a year older than Henry.  Such a precious family they have!


Lately Henry has gotten faster pushing around the shopping cart.. I think he likes having carpet at Diya's house to push it on!  Charlie is going through a "Puppy" stage right now... he's Puppy most of the time actually.

We got to go bowling for our friend Tracey's birthday.  They had a lane set up with a ramp for the kids so Charlie & MacKenzy could bowl too.  SO fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment