Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Big News!

We are so happy to announce that our family is growing!  SUPER exciting!  3 has always been our lucky number. :)
 We found out a few weeks ago and couldn't be more excited!
I'd be lying to you if I told you these 2 were the only tests I took.  HA! 
Here is the 1st look at our newest blessing!
6 week ultrasound- Never gets old to see that tiny heartbeat!
Feeling good so far.  1st craving?  Homemade lemonade!
Here is the 1st belly pic- 10 weeks and already popping out!  This is definitely the earliest of the 3. 

2 comments:

  1. Becki I love it that you are going back to catch up your blog! So many people get behind and just stop:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate how behind we got! :( I just can't stand not to document what we've missed.. too many big things have happened! Tiffany I need your new blog info!

    ReplyDelete