Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Henry is 8 months! (and a week..)


It's a bit late, but I didn't want to miss documenting Henry's 8 month of life! 
I have a feeling I say I can't believe he's already 8 months old or it feels like just yesterday we were bringing him home, (etc..) each time I post one of these.  So I won't say that this time.  But ya know I'm thinking it!

Our Henry Lee is just plain delightful.  The boy is so giggly and happy and loveable you just can't help but smile when you see him.  Even when he's wide awake before 6am and we are NOT- he just looks at you and does his little Henry laugh and it's impossible to be upset.

We aren't due for another pedi visit until next month, but I think he's about 19-20 pounds.  He's wearing 9mo and 12mo clothes! 

He's beginning to be more vocal- especially when his big brother is around.  He loves to watch Charlie play!  He also loves FOOD- and is enjoying finger foods and yummy things like cheese & yogurt now.  No teeth yet, although some days he tells us they are coming soon!

We still aren't close to crawling- he seems perfectly content sitting still & playing with his toys which is totally opposite of how Charlie was.  So interesting to see how different their personalities are! 

Love you Baby Boy! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I just want to SQUEEZE his chubby cheeks!! Miss you Moore Family...can we maybe see each other this Sunday (late afternoon)? ...PS- I also wanted to let you know that I gave you a little award on my blog today! xoxo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I seriously need to meet him before he loses those cheeks..he is growing way too fast!! Okay so she *pointing above* started this and I just had to award you too! :)

    ReplyDelete