Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Excited to Become a Family of FOUR!

As most everybody knows, we will be welcoming our 2nd child into our family next April!  We are thrilled to become a family of four, and I know Charlie will be a great big brother! 

We had a fun time telling our family with these photos: 




These last few weeks have been a little tough- with the exhaustion & morning sickness in full swing.  It's not easy being a full-time working mom of a toddler & experiencing the joys of the 1st trimester!  BUT... I gladly accept the challenges because it just means that another perfect, healthy gift from God is on its way.  A couple more weeks and I'll be in 2nd trimester bliss!  Trey has been a HUGE help to me letting me rest and entertaining Charlie at times, as well as taking over in fixing dinners. 

Many thanks to everyone for praying for a healthy baby! 

2 comments: