Connect with us!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Adams Family Golf Day! ...or Weekend!

It's a known fact that when we are visiting my dad and family, there will be golf.  And a lot of it!  They live right off of the golf course, and it seems that every member of the family (except me!) has become quite obsessed with the sport.  I'm seriously going to have to learn if I want to stay a part of the Adams Family.  Over our visit in July, we were there Sat-Tues and they played every day we were there!  If it wasn't on the golf course, it was chipping balls in the back yard.  Sunday however, we all went to the golf course- including Charlie & me for Adams Family Golf Day.  Charlie loved walking around the golf course & riding in the golf cart. 

We even bought him his 1st set of golf clubs.   They are his favorite toy right now by far, and since we bought the boy version with a blue golf bag. 
I'm ready to tee off!
Trey plays golf...
Pops plays golf...
Amy plays golf...
Quentin plays golf..
And Nate plays golf. He even plays for his high school team!

On a side note:  I can't believe my BABY brother is 16.  Quite handsome, don't you think? 
...Even Charlie plays golf...

Everyone plays golf.. but ME!
I take pictures.  And chase a toddler around.  That's what I do. 
And I enjoy rides in the golf cart. 
My family!
Charlie & his Mamy.  They are even color coordinated!
Q & Pops.  Do they look alike or what?!
Behind their house is just an empty field, so they turn it into a driving range.  Here's Charlie ready to drive some balls!
I am boy.  I love golf!
Are we really gonna hit all these balls?
Okay, better get started!
I'd rather throw instead.

My little AggieCat. 
K-State shirt from Uncle Q and A&M shorts from Auntie Emma.
Our aspiring golfer!  I love this big smile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment